- Manually demount semi truck & bus tires from their rim.
- Speeds up your work: demount tubeless tires in 4 steps, without having to move the tool around or flip the wheel.
- Work smarter, not harder. Makes good use of leverage & operator's weight to prevent shoulder/back strain.
- Rollers at the ends of prying points prevent damage to the tire or wheel.
- Rubber handle is solidly stuck and will never slip out. Get a firm grip that won't bail on you.
Those who bought the Truck Tire Demounting Tool will tell you how much faster tire removal becomes than when using irons or bars. Once the valve core is removed and the bead is broken and lubed up, demount in 4 simple steps:
- Plunge the tool's two pry hooks in between the top bead and rim flange
- In a single pull, remove the top bead
- Reposition it to free up the top bead and slip its hooks, this time, under the bottom bead
- Pull again and completely remove the tire from its rim
Once this sequence is mastered, removing your tubeless tires from their rim becomes a real piece of cake. The smart design of this tool drastically reduces the amount of manipulations that are required and, as a consequence, it reduces the risk of injuries too. Among all the tire changer alternatives out there (machines, bars, irons), you'll really get your money's worth with the Truck Tire Demounting Tool.
|Color||Grey and orange|
|Gross weight (kg)||8.6|
|Gross weight (lb)||19|
|Net weight (kg)||8.5|
|Net weight (lb)||18.7|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||140 x 25 x 23|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||55 x 10 x 9|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||139 x 26 x 24|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||54 1/2 x 10 1/4 x 9 1/4|