2-Ton Floor Jack
Product number: MFJ-2T
Features and benefits
- Lifting capacity of 2,25 ton (2250 kg) for your passenger cars, SUVs and pickup trucks.
- Double pump mechanism to quickly rise to its max. lifting height of 49.5 cm.
- Twist the handle counterclockwise for a smooth lowering.
- Easily position with its 360-degree swivel steel casters.
- Keep the lug nuts at hand in the built-in magnetic tray.
MARTINS INDUSTRIES' 2-Ton floor jack design allows to roll it under as little as 7.3 cm of clearance. The protective sleeve along the lifting arm, the rubber handle and the rubber-padded saddle will prevent damaging the vehicle when pumping. When your work is done, twist the handle counterclockwise for a smooth lowering of the vehicle.
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
|Certifications||CE, ASME PASE-2019|
|Load capacity (kg)||2250|
|Lifting height - min. (cm)||7.5|
|Lifting height - max. (cm)||49.5|
|Handle length (cm)||106|
|Saddle diameter (cm)||10|
|Colour||Grey and orange|
|Net weight (kg)||30.5|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||73.5 x 33.5 x 15.8|
|Gross weight (kg)||32.5|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||76 x 39 x 17.5|