4.6 m Tyre conveyor
Features and benefits
- Speed up tyre handling up to and down from your mezzanine at a pace as fast as 12 tyres per minute.
- Tough enough for all your tyre/wheel assemblies—Heavy-duty rubber belt that can support up to 230 kg.
- Angled PVC cleats for a maximum stability of your passenger car, SUV & light truck tyres on the conveyor.
- Control box at both ends of the tyre conveyor — On, Off, Reverse & Emergency stop.
- Requires no maintenance with its sealed precision ball bearing.
Increase your tyre handling productivity with the 4.6 m tyre conveyor. Its raised base, firmly anchored to the ground, provides an ergonomic working height and therefore prevents injuries from handling tyres, wheels and tyre/wheel assemblies. The conveyor works as soon as you plug it in. Two control boxes are at arms’ reach at the bottom and top of the conveyor; the latter is supplied with a power cable which allows it to be installed anywhere in your tyre warehouse or shop within a radius of 3 m. Powered by a 1-HP motor with magnetic brakes, the 4.6 m Tyre conveyor will maintain your tyres perfectly still when stopped.
* Also available in 5.5 m, 6.4 m & 7 m
|Controls||On / Off / Reverse / Emergency stop at each end|
|Certifications||CE, cETLus, UKCA, CSA Z432-16|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||457 x 75 x 28|
|Load capacity (kg)||230|
|Net weight (kg)||341|
|Distance between cleats center-to-center (cm)||152.4|
|Belt width (cm)||45.7|
|Belt thickness (cm)||0.8|
|Bearing type||Sealed precision ball bearing (no maintenance)|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
|Colour||Grey and orange|
|Gross weight (kg)||420|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||482.5 x 99 x 101.5|
Can I change the main control box’s side?
Yes, there are mounting points for the control box on both sides.