- Speed up tyre handling up to and down from your mezzanine at a rhythm as fast as 12 tyres per minute.
- Tough enough for all your tyre/wheel assemblies—Heavy-duty rubber belt that can support up to 230 kg.
- Angled PVC cleats for a maximum stability of your passenger car, SUV & light truck tyres on the conveyor.
- Control box at both ends of the tyre conveyor — On, Off, Reverse & Emergency stop.
- Requires no maintenance with its sealed precision ball bearing.
Increase your tyre handling productivity with the plug & play tyre conveyor. Its raised base, firmly anchored to the ground, provides ergonomic working height and therefore prevents injuries from handling tyres, wheels and tyre/wheel assemblies. Two control boxes are at arm’s reach at the bottom and top of the conveyor; the latter is supplied with a power cable which allows it to be installed anywhere in your tyre warehouse or shop within a radius of 3 m. Powered by a 2-HP motor with magnetic brakes, the floor-to-floor 7 m Tyre conveyor will maintain your passenger car, SUV & light truck tyres perfectly still when stopped.
* Also available in 4.6 m, 5.5 m & 6.4 m
|Controls||On / Off / Reverse / Emergency stop at each end|
|Certifications||CE, cETLus, UKCA, CSA Z432-16|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||732 x 75 x 28|
|Load capacity (kg)||230|
|Net weight (kg)||435|
|Distance between cleats center-to-center (cm)||152|
|Belt width (cm)||46|
|Belt thickness (cm)||0.8|
|Bearing type||Sealed precision ball bearing (no maintenance)|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
|Colour||Grey and orange|
|Gross weight (kg)||797|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||775 x 96.5 x 102|
Can I change the main control box’s side?
Yes, there are mounting points for the control box on both sides.