- LNE approval certificate.
- Large, easy to read, analog dial with rubber protective cover.
- Inflate or deflate your tyres up to 11 bar.
- Durable plastic and steel construction.
- Deflate precisely with a touch of button.
- Loop for easily storage.
- Includes 1.5 m hose with clip-on chuck.
The analog handheld tyre Inflator is robust, precise, easy to use, and come with a large analog dial for a clear reading.
Its 1.5 m air hose with clamp chuck lets you easily inflate your car tyres up to 11 bar in complete safety.
Made in France. Includes LNE approval certificate.
*Air compressor required
Important: compressed air contains water and oil, use proper air filter between the source and device. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
- Inflation unit with analog dial in bar.
- Copy of LNE approved for France.
- Includes 1.5 m hose, clip-on chuck.
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Air pressure - max. outlet (psi)||160|
|Air pressure - max. outlet (bar)||11|
|Air pressure - max. inlet (psi)||200|
|Air pressure - max. inlet (bar)||13.75|
|Reading accuracy (bar)||0.1|
|Hose length (cm)||150|
|Certifications||Certificate approved for LNE model No. 6952|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||23 x 10 x 7|
|Net weight (kg)||0.65|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||25.5 x 17 x 7.3 cm|
|Gross weight (kg)||0.665|