- Combined wheel nut indicator and dust cap
- Designed for wheels with trims and step rings.
- A quick and easy visual indicator of wheel nut movement
- Indicates possible faults with breaks or bearings through melting
- Melts at a specific temperature of 125ºC/257ºF
- Protection from weather, corrosion and general wear and tear
- The world's first biodegradable wheel nut indicators*
The Dustite LR® combines a loose wheel nut indicator and a protective cap, to indicate movement of the wheel nuts and to protect them from external elements such as water, dirt, road salts and rust build up. By placing the Dustite LR in a recognisable pattern such as point to point, any movement of the wheel nut is clearly visible at a glance. The Dustite LR® will also melt to indicate any overheating issues. This version is designed with a long reach barrel specifically for use on wheels with trims or step rings. Dustite LR® provides a clear commitment to health and safety, and roadworthiness to other road users, and road and transportation associations such as: DfT, FORS, DVSA, HSE, FTA and RHA. *Tested and verified by ASTM D5511 for enhanced biodegradation in biologically active landfills, saving the planet from over 200 tonnes of plastic waste each year.
|Materials||High-grade virgin polymer to ensure product quality and performance reliability for overheating indication.|
Write Your Review