- One rack, two storing methods: interlaced for passenger car & SUV tyres and on tread for truck tyres.
- Built strong: Stack up to 5 racks when loaded. Load capacity of 1100 kg.
- Stack 5 racks when loaded, 22 when empty and folded.
- Holds up to 50 interlaced or 28 tyres on tread.
- Powder-coated, UV-resistant paint – Will never lose its lustre.
Optimise and standardise your tyre warehouse or tyre distribution centre by using only one rack model for all your passenger car, SUV and light truck tyres. The Passenger and light truck folding rack for tyres keeps tyres, or even tyre/wheel assemblies, of different sizes easily accessible when stored on tread. Its versatility allows you to stack 22 folded racks next to your loading docks to quickly unload and store your tyres. With storage racks that have earned their reputation in the industry as being versatile and durable, you can trust MARTINS INDUSTRIES to propel your operations' efficiency.
|Features||Mobile, Stackable, Foldable/removable sides|
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Tire storage method||On the Tread, Laced|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||76|
|Load capacity (kg)||1100|
|Stackable - max. quantity (open)||5|
|Stackable - max. quantity (closed)||22|
|Net weight (kg)||91|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||183 x 127 x 173|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
Is the load capacity per unit or for the total stacked units?
The load capacity is per unit. Each unit can support its own load capacity plus the weight and load capacity of the stacked racks above. Example: You can stack 5 units all containing 1 100 kg (2 400 lb) each for a total of 5 500 kg (12 000 lb) in a vertical stack.