- Accuracy: +- 4% tolerance of set value
- Its ergonomic handle is comfortable and easy to grip
- Its graduated scale allows quick and easy reading of torque
- Made of chrome-plate steel
- Offers strength and durability to withstand repeated use and heavy loads
|Maximum torque (Nm)||50-350|
|Certifications||DIN ISO 6789, ASME B107.300-2010|
Plastic case transport
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||55.8 x 4.6 x 3.6|
What is the role of a torque wrench?
A torque wrench is a tool used to measure and apply precise torque when tightening bolts, nuts and other fasteners. Its main role is to ensure that fasteners are tightened with the appropriate force, which is essential for the safety and performance of mechanical assemblies.