- Perform PCR, SUV & LT tyre repairs with the accuracy of a surgeon.
- Pneumatic-powered, adjustable spreader hooks. Easily operate with 2 pedals (spread / release).
- Built-in storage compartment and large tool tray allow to keep everything at hand and remain efficient in your repairs.
- Wide-opening lamp mounted on fully flexible arm allows to illuminate and inspect the inside of the tire from all angles.
- Sturdy square base and its floor anchors provide complete stability.
Take your tyre repairs to the next level with the Pneumatic PCR, SUV & LT Tyre Spreader, an immensely useful piece of equipment to have in your tyre and car repair shop. The design of its spreader hooks enables an adjustment to the sidewall height and a four-level adjustment for tyre width. Its pedals spread and release sidewalls smoothly and automatically, allowing to adjust hooks in the process if needed. Plug & use the light to inspect the tyre thoroughly and easily roll it with the help of the rollers until you locate the source of the issue. Keep everything at hand with its large tool tray and its air outlet that allows to connect your repair tools (buffer, vacuum, polisher, etc.) directly into the base. With its great look, quality finish and solid built, MARTINS’ tyre spreader will deliver on all its promises.
*Standard air compressor required.
|Features||Fixed, Foot activated clamps|
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Energy type||Compressed air|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Load capacity (kg)||68|
|Lifting height - max. (cm)||86|
|Tire width - max. (cm)||32|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||89|
|Air pressure - max. inlet (bar)||9.8|
|Air pressure - max. inlet (psi)||140|
|Air pressure - max. outlet (psi)||140|
|Air pressure - max. outlet (bar)||9.8|
|Colour||Grey and orange|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||86 x 52 x 67|
|Net weight (kg)||68|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||58 x 58 x 92|
|Gross weight (kg)||82|
|Air inlet thread||1/4'' NPT Male|