- Load capacity 33 US ton designed to lift heavy industry trucks.
- Air/hydraulic service jack lifts up to up to 16 1/8''
- 2-stage lifting: 33-ton cylinder up to 13 1/2'' and 16.5-ton cylinder up to 16 1/8'' (using the two extensions).
- 2 extensions provide up to a stackable 4 3/4'' of extra lifting height.
- Adjustable and locking handle in 3 positions makes for easier handling.
MARTINS INDUSTRIES' 33-Ton Professional Grade Floor Jacks are robust and easy to use. This jack is designed for heavy-duty lifting such as industry trucks, buses and machinery. Comes with 2 stackable extensions for sturdy, stable and safe lifting. Jack can be rolled under as little as 5.95'' of clearance. Multi-position and long handle can be lowered down to 15° for easy positioning under vehicle, which is safer than conventional bottle jacks. Air/hydraulic pump allows cylinder to ascend and descend fluidly by a simple push of the switch, eliminating manual pumping. The 33T Jack has a lift handle for transportation.
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
|Load capacity (lb)||66000|
|Load capacity (kg)||29937|
|Lifting height - min. (cm)||15.1|
|Lifting height - max. (cm)||41|
|Lifting height - min. (inches)||6|
|Lifting height - max. (inches)||16 1/8|
|Color||Grey and orange|
|Net weight (lb)||75|
|Net weight (kg)||34|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||49 x 27 x 136|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||19 1/4 x 10 1/2 x 53 3/4|
|Gross weight (lb)||79|
|Gross weight (kg)||36|